This web repository has been developed by the international Fellowship Team under leadership of Professor Iouri Belski from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. The Australian Government Department of Education and Training awarded Professor Belski with the National Senior Fellowship titled: “Educating the Edisons of the 21st Century: embedding tools of the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ) into the engineering curriculum”.
The international members of the Fellowship Team are (in alphabetical order):
- Professor Victor Berdonosov, Komsomolsk-on-Amur State University of Technology, Russia
- Associate Professor Bohuslav Busov, Brno University of Technology, the Czech Republic
- Professor Gaetano Cascini, Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy
- Professor Leonid Chechurin, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Professor Pavel Livotov, Offenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
The Fellowship Team wishes to thank everyone who shared their teaching materials, case studies and tasks to solve, as well as those who provided helpful suggestions on the repository structure and its content.
Please contact Professor Belski (email@example.com) if you wish to support this repository in any way.
Please note that materials offered by this repository are intended for usage by university academics and students and are offered under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) Creative Commons Licence.